Lecturer in Foreign Language
Grace is from Taipei, Taiwan and came to the US to pursue a graduate degree.
- Has been teaching Taiwanese for PLC since 1993.
- Has been teaching Mandarin Chinese for the Department of East Asian Languages and Civilizations since 1994.
- M. Ed in TESOL, Temple University
- "Beginning Taiwanese", published by Erudition Books, North Chelmsford, MA
- "The Callhome Mandarin Chinese Lexicon", by the Linguistic Data Consortium at the University of Pennsylvania
- Mandarin Learning Newspapers (http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=189)
- CHIN 051/052-680 Beginning Taiwanese
- CHIN 151/152-680 Intermediate Taiwanese
- Member of ACTFL
- Member of CLTA (Chinese Language Teacher Association)
- Member of AAS (Association of Asian Studies)